Davis and I headed up to Newport today to visit Tim at work. I love going up that way because 1. We get to see Tim in his work element! 2. We always eat lunch someplace cool and 3. The drive home on Coast Hwy is always scenic! Today we brought Tim his fav turkey sandwich from Billys - We ate in the back of the car with a view of the Newport Back Bay and Davis was in heaven having his Dad for a lunch date... I was pretty happy too since the last time I was here I was running a half marathon and this time I got to watch my two boys play and stuff my face with food!
Tuesday, February 23, 2010
Back Bay Billys
Davis and I headed up to Newport today to visit Tim at work. I love going up that way because 1. We get to see Tim in his work element! 2. We always eat lunch someplace cool and 3. The drive home on Coast Hwy is always scenic! Today we brought Tim his fav turkey sandwich from Billys - We ate in the back of the car with a view of the Newport Back Bay and Davis was in heaven having his Dad for a lunch date... I was pretty happy too since the last time I was here I was running a half marathon and this time I got to watch my two boys play and stuff my face with food!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment