No tears, no fears, just excitement to play and learn and see his friends Emmi, Brooks and Cole! When we walked in the classroom he looked at this teacher with a big grin and said "Hi Miss. Apen, I'm Davis!" then dove straight to the playdough table.

When I picked Davis up he seemed SO much older? He told me his favorite part of the day was "we pretend to go on an airplane trip" and "I played pirates on the playground" and "we read a book about piggies in the camp" and "there was a big potty and a little potty just for me!" and "we painted with a sponge and sprinkled it with sparkles and put me and Mom in the balloon" - Here's the fun art Mr. D brought home!
It's strange not knowing FULL details of what our guy did during his 3 hours at preschool camp, but there was no mistaking he was ready to go - Get your learn on Mr. D! I know you are sure to be an all-star student!
What a rockstar!!! I can't believe he is in preschool (camp)! I know he will be a stellar student & shine at everything he does. It's fantastic that he loves his school & has such a passion for learning already. Way to go Davis!!
ReplyDeleteOh yea Davis - Glad it went well! Good Luck BIG Preschool Boy - how fun!
ReplyDelete