We ended the trip in true glam-style: At Grammy Pat's Santa Barbara home for dinner, hot chocolate and some rest.... In her bed!
Saturday, July 21, 2012
GLAMping
Maid service, a kitchenette, a heated swimming pool and kids park PLUS an espresso bar? If this sounds like your type of camping, then get your booty to El Capitan Canyon! Kate and I took the kids with 8 others moms and 20 other children and I'm not gonna lie, NOBODY wanted to leave!!!
We ended the trip in true glam-style: At Grammy Pat's Santa Barbara home for dinner, hot chocolate and some rest.... In her bed!
Thanks for the FABULOUS trip Kate, Kyle and Emmi! We will GLAMp with you three any day!
We ended the trip in true glam-style: At Grammy Pat's Santa Barbara home for dinner, hot chocolate and some rest.... In her bed!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



































I know a Gramma who used to be a righteous Girl Scout! Just sayin'.....
ReplyDelete