Davis has been begging for a pet for quite some time. He duly notes every single human he knows that owns a pet almost every day (Yes, if you have a pet, surely he has mentioned your name). So I took the kids to the pet shop and let them each pick out a fish.
The deal was that once we leave for our Hawaii vacation, then Duke (the orange one) & Daisy (the spotted one) have to live in our outside fountain... Until Davis asked what they'd eat living in that fountain and I started to wonder the same thing? And I started to feel bad for the fish :(
Then Davis suggested that our friend "Taryn could babysit the fish because she already has TWO pets mom and really likes animals"
So we carted the fish over to her house last night and fingers crossed these two finned friends are happy and kickin' when we get back ;)
THANK YOU to our first fish-sitter, Taryn! We owe ya one!!





So cute - miss you all :)
ReplyDelete