Monday, July 19, 2010

Piggybacking at the Park

The best thing about San Clemente parks? Most have an ocean view and one is actually on the sand. Today we met up with the Trotters and Godetts at the North Beach "park" to let the kids run wild, and they did, well Davis did...


He thought he was king of the slide and I had to dethrone my little tyrant quite a few times;)

I met Kristine and Shelley through my sister and luckily they've kept me in the loop even though Kate moved to Cinci... I totally piggybacked on Kate's friendships and now call them friends of my own too!




It's crazy to watch all these families grow - When I met Shelley and Kristine, they were kid-less! Today we were 3 adults to SEVEN kids, the oldest starting kindergarten in the Fall and the youngest... 2 month old Dylann. That ol' clock keeps ticking and we are very fortunate to have fun friends to pass the time with :)

No comments:

Post a Comment