Thursday, July 1, 2010

Here a Pet, There a Pet


The afternoons get stir crazy around these parts, so in a last minute attempt to burn some time, we explored Zoomars Petting Zoo in San Juan. I envisioned a perfect couple of hours, but the whole thing turned out quite hilarious.

Instead of sleeping in the baby bjorn carrier, Dylann screamed almost the whole time.

Davis had a good time meeting bunnies and guinea pigs...



But preferred the rabbit sculpture instead.


The goats starting fighting which intrigued Davis...


But he stepped in goat poop, which my Dad found today while babysitting. Oops.


And why do they put trains every place kids frequent? Davis cried because I did not buy him a token for the train, so I caved, bought one and had to beg the conductor to let us ride after closing hours. Oops yet again.


To get Davis to leave, I told him about the "big choo choo" that comes into the San Juan Train Station so we headed that direction and waited... and waited... and waited for the train...


But no train came. Luckily the outting ended with a smile because that was the longest 2 hours of my life!

No comments:

Post a Comment