Wednesday, June 30, 2010

The Rainbow Ladder


We walked to the park with Katie and Cole and we were all relieved to be out of the house...





Davis was feeling extra adventurous... so much so that he successfully climbed the scary rainbow ladder for the first time! I've never let him get near this thing since all I pictured was him attempting it then getting terrified and needing a rescue. I WAS WRONG. Once I mustered my courage, Davis fearlessly reached the top! I thought he was the scared one, but it was me all along.



Way to climb high Davis! Keep proving me wrong!

1 comment:

  1. I hate the rainbow ladder, too! Knowing that Davis handled it so well maybe I'll let Milo when he's 2 months older! He tries a little but I am always right then and swoop him off after a couple of steps.

    ReplyDelete