I am so impressed with Tim's buddies and how in tune they are with babies! This morning we had the guys (and gals) over for donuts and mimosas - Not only did they come bearing gifts for Dylann and Davis, they also chomped at the bit to hold our girl - I could not believe how comfortable these guys were with the baby - They looked like they were cradling a doll!
We had the best time catching up with this crew and sadly we don't get to see them enough since we've entered kid-land - I always think we're going to scare them off with toddler tantrums and newborn spit-up but now I might be convinced they may enjoy a little time with the wee ones, right?... hee hee ;)
We love you guys and truly appreciate your friendship - Thank you for coming to meet our new doll!
No comments:
Post a Comment