Tim took his Level 3 CFA exam today and man is the whole fam juiced... We get our husband/dada back! After studying for months and months Tim can now enjoy the Summer and come late August, we'll get the results. Till then, this little family is all smiles! Tim, I don't know how you do it but I completely admire your drive and dedication - You are GNARLY.
Saturday, June 5, 2010
CFA Exam? Check!
Tim took his Level 3 CFA exam today and man is the whole fam juiced... We get our husband/dada back! After studying for months and months Tim can now enjoy the Summer and come late August, we'll get the results. Till then, this little family is all smiles! Tim, I don't know how you do it but I completely admire your drive and dedication - You are GNARLY.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment