Sunday, June 13, 2010

Car Show Mojo

Today we walked to our main street to spend a few hours gawking at the gas-guzzlers and tourists on display in town... Welcome to the San Clemente Car Show!


Tim toted Davis through the cars and I loved seeing that little arm wrapped around Tim's neck. I think Davis was in shock at the sheer amount of shiny metal all jammed in one spot - It was the quietest I've heard him in months! This Car Show had mojo!


Tim and I were in a mission to find a car that suited Dylann's personality. Halfway down the street we found this little gem. Since we call Dylann "The Squirrel" this ride seemed to fit her just perfectly...


To wrap up our little outting, we ended at Mac and Madi... Tim can't resist letting Davis pick out a train whenever we pass and today was no exception ;) We initiated "Charlie" into our train family and as I type, Charlie is tucked snugly in bed with Davis.

1 comment:

  1. Dylann and that optimistic face! Always looking up!!! I love it!!! So cute your little family is!

    ReplyDelete