Pssst... Justin, Katie and Cole whispered into Dylann's ears last night during her typical "witching hours" - What saviors. Tim and I got to enjoy a date night (and a few too many cocktails...) while they tended to our two tykes! What fun for Davis to have his BFF over, what a relief for Tim and I to get a break and what a surprise to see what a baby fanatic Justin is! Thank you Fornelli's for being our best baby whispering buddies :)
Thursday, June 17, 2010
The Baby Whispers
Pssst... Justin, Katie and Cole whispered into Dylann's ears last night during her typical "witching hours" - What saviors. Tim and I got to enjoy a date night (and a few too many cocktails...) while they tended to our two tykes! What fun for Davis to have his BFF over, what a relief for Tim and I to get a break and what a surprise to see what a baby fanatic Justin is! Thank you Fornelli's for being our best baby whispering buddies :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment