Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Aint' It Glamorous?

I like to recount my day to Tim every night. I describe the mundane details of our day, which are actually quite eventful around these parts... What we ate for lunch, what errands we ran (Walmart and I had to wrestle an Iron Man toy out of Davis' death grip while Dylann exercised her lungs the entire time through the store...), the class we attended (Gymboree Play and Learn... Davis shoved a kid because he nabbed his hoola hoop...) and other random tidbits (NINE diapers! ONE overdue credit card bill! TWO broken household items! ELEVEN clothes changes! FOUR potty attempts! ZERO naps! Exciting stuff I tell you). So at the end of my rant I usually say, "Gosh my life is glamorous!"


Well, this morning took glamour to the next level. I decided to give carrots a go with Dylann. As she was sitting in the high chair making a GINORMOUS orange mess, Davis decided he wanted a carrot too - What a healthy choice! Of course you can have one! So he sat on my lap while we both dodged strained carrots flying from our gal, and all of a sudden Davis chocked and sent carrot barf ALL OVER ME AND DYLANN. This is the 1st time in my life I have EVER been puked on.

Luckily I was only in outfit #1 for the day. What a glamorous start to the week ;)

2 comments:

  1. ohh I am so sorry but I am totally laughing as I picture you feeding the kids and then getting barfed on! I can totally relate in recounting your day to the hubby as I do the same thing :) Its funny because we will someday miss days like this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would be laughing SO HARD right now if I didn't feel for you! [I HATE puke.] Maybe we should do bloody marys and mimosas tomorrow instead of the usual coffee??

    ReplyDelete