Hannah and Bo came to visit for the weekend! After a long drive from Chico and a postponed stay at our house (thanks for that flu...), they arrived! When Davis laid eyes on Baby Bo, he knew this kid would make a proper playmate - Bo just celebrated his 1st birthday so my train enthusiast gifted Bo with a chooch of his own...
It's no wonder Davis immediately gravitated toward Han and Bo... They are FUN and Hannah has historically been anything but boring. This is the girl that initiated dance-offs at our college bars and got everyone to jump into the pool at the last wedding we attended (Yes, I was the 3rd one in). I LOVE this girl... and so does Davis.
Bo was the best buddy! He drove cars, explored the tunnel and learned to hammer like a handyman (sorry for that Han)... These boys were inseparable.
Dylann got her fair share of Argenal love as well...
and Hannah was never shy to grab her up for a snuggle fest :)
When it was time to say goodbye, we were SAD - And I still am! But what fun our boys turned out to enjoy eachother's company as much as Hannah and I do ;)
The boys said goodbye with a silly slobbery smooch!
WE LOVE YOU HANAH, GUS and BO!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment