Today we brought the heat with a ping pong tournament at Casa Dubizzle... Uniforms optional, singles and doubles brackets, food, beer, friends and some friendly competition. Ping pong... Rally's on!
The Fornelli's won Best Uniform. Duh. Of course they did - Even Cole brought the intensity!
Some took the game very serious...
Others played for fun...
But in the end, Adam defeated the female part of Team Awesome (Me...) in the singles bracket final (rematch please).
Adam literally won the gold - aka GOLDfish, which made Kyle very excited and Kate not so exited since the life expectancy for their prize is about 12 hours.
If ping pong is your game, we're taking reservations for the 2nd annual tournament... And next year we better finish the doubles bracket instead of finishing all the beer!
The story of our ping pong table... For our 3 year wedding anniversary, I surprised Tim with a ping pong table. As in every story, there was a hitch: Have you ever tried to assemble a ping pong table while caring for a 7 month old baby? Thanks for that Davis ;) Well, I could not do it alone, so I begged Adam to put this thing together - My master plan? When Tim and I got home from dinner, he would open the garage and see it, shiny and new, all set up and glimmering in the light! Adam pulled through and absolutely wowed me with his construction skills (must be a surgeon's hands...) and the surprise worked. Obviously this is why I have never beat Adam on the table - It is loyal to him because he gave this table life! Either way, Tim and I found a new life of our own when the table joined our family - We'd play ping pong in the garage after Davis went to bed, with the baby monitor propped up out there so we could be good parents while attempting to have our own fun ;) This table has endured countless nights of fun with friends, and eachother, and I HIGHLY reccomend one as a gift for ANY anniversary... As long as you have a surgeon in the family to put it together :)
Looks like a super fun night! Love the uniforms :P
ReplyDeleteCan Casey and I get in on this next year??? This looks like the funnest thing I've ever seen. Ping pong is the best.
ReplyDelete