Saturday, September 4, 2010

Davis + Kyle

Ever since Kyle moved back to SC, Davis can be found a half step behind her. He's her shadow, following her every move, mimicking all she says and does. Luckily, Kyle is a great example and has taught him many GOOD kid things - How to share, how to take turns, how to play in new ways. She even taught him how to launch off a giant wall at the park while I watched in horror only to see him land on both feet and keep running (WHEW). I love the relationship these two have and am so grateful for it! Kyle keeps Davis in line, smothers him with love and is the perfect leader. I know Davis loves Kyle but only knew how much she loves him back when she gave me the drawing above and one below...

It's the two of them sleeping in her room during their sleep-over. Cousins never looked so cute.

No comments:

Post a Comment