Davis and I love to sit in the frontyard chairs and play I Spy. We spy trees and bees, ants and plants, bikes, neighbors, the sun and big trucks. The prized item to spy is a hummingbird, which gets us both riled up because we have one that teases us with cameo appearances in our yard. My heart melts when Davis points and says" Mom! Mom! Hummingbird! See it?!" - Yes Davis, I spy that little hummingbird, but I really am just I-spying at YOU!
Thursday, September 16, 2010
I Spy...
Davis and I love to sit in the frontyard chairs and play I Spy. We spy trees and bees, ants and plants, bikes, neighbors, the sun and big trucks. The prized item to spy is a hummingbird, which gets us both riled up because we have one that teases us with cameo appearances in our yard. My heart melts when Davis points and says" Mom! Mom! Hummingbird! See it?!" - Yes Davis, I spy that little hummingbird, but I really am just I-spying at YOU!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment