We swam, sipped margaritas poolside and gobbled down dinner at Gulfstream on the patio. We drank wine and ate and slept in and man it was HEAVEN!!!!! Sure we missed The D's, but I think I could handle hiding out at The Island every Saturday night ;)
Monday, September 20, 2010
A Sweet Escape!
Tim and I had THE BEST time at The Island Hotel up in Newport. If this picture does not convey how excited we were to be away, I don't know how else to say it!

We swam, sipped margaritas poolside and gobbled down dinner at Gulfstream on the patio. We drank wine and ate and slept in and man it was HEAVEN!!!!! Sure we missed The D's, but I think I could handle hiding out at The Island every Saturday night ;)
We swam, sipped margaritas poolside and gobbled down dinner at Gulfstream on the patio. We drank wine and ate and slept in and man it was HEAVEN!!!!! Sure we missed The D's, but I think I could handle hiding out at The Island every Saturday night ;)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment