Monday, December 20, 2010

All We Need for Xmas Is...


Simply put, it's been a BUSY holiday season around here and I know I'm not alone ladies! It's not even Christmas yet, right?!?! Between shopping, wrapping, decorating, parental parties, potty training and the little part-time job I picked up, we are BEAT! Add back-to-back-to-back rainy days and two lightening quick little children? All we need for Christmas? A few extra zzz's. Thank goodness for Auntie Kate, Pop and Snappy and Patti - They are sure to get golden gifts in their stockings for watching The D's so I can party like Mrs. Claus at night and work like an Elf during the day (It's hard hiding all this Santa Claus biz from a nosy 2 yr old! ;) Merry Christmas Week to all!

P.S. The photo above was taken after Patti ran Davis like a dog at the park while I did Santa shopping... He passed out, surrounded by toys with his BFF, Blankie. Life is good.

No comments:

Post a Comment