Davis is in swimming lessons 2 days/week. His teachers are fabulous and he is quickly becoming adventurous in the pool. He loves goggles and with help will dive to grab rings off the steps! I am trying extreme positive reinforcement with swimming since we had a slow start - It's the first class Davis has taken without me there to hold his hand - He's been so brave!
On our way to class I have him repeat this little saying to pep him up!
I'm a good swimmer.
I swim like a fish!
I kick like a dolphin.
And I dive for rings!
He loves it and so do I - It's too cute to hear that little voice be so enthusiastic and positive! Swim on Mr. D!
What a great idea to have him pump himself up before swimming with those cute phrases! You are such a great mom.
ReplyDelete