Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Meet Tootles


Meet Tootles. He's an elf. Don't let his creepy expression scare you. Santa sent him to spy on our children. Better be good! Each night this messenger reports to Santa! Then reappears in a new place the next morning... Davis found Tootles (who he named himself) in the tree, hanging from pictures, atop a candle, in the bathroom, on Dylann's crib - Sometimes when Tootles is extra comfy, he stays in the same place for many days... (oops). As Davis told me today: "Naughty boys... no getting any presents!" I think we've grasped the concept!

Nice boys bake cookies for their friends...


And nice boys give their crying sister a toy... Even though I walked in the nursery to find this boy IN THE CRIB without any adult assistance.


3 more days to be on our BEST behavior! Tootles is watching ;)

1 comment:

  1. I feel like Tootles is watching ME too!!! Ha! I'm not sure I would let Tootles in my house! ha ha! He actually looks like he comes to life at night! Great tradition though!

    ReplyDelete