Friday, February 4, 2011

BFF Blankey


Mr. D has plenty of respectable friends, but none are true to his heart like BLANKEY.


Whether we've been out of the house or in another room, when it's time to reunite with his plaid pal, Davis ALWAYS exclaims "Blankey! I found you!" as though these long lost friends have been apart for decades.


Every few days Davis and Blankey scheme up a plan, telling me to "put Blankey in the dryer to make him cozy." I never protest since a cozy blankey ='s a sleepy Davis ;)


Blankey makes everything better, rides in the stroller no matter what the weather and is the perfect companion picnic blanket in a pinch! Even Dylann fancies a chew and a pull at Blankey's fringe - What a crowd pleasing fabric square!

So with this entry I have one lasting plea... Sweet Blankey, please do not EVER run away or there will be hell to pay!!!

1 comment:

  1. I luv the blankie luv!!!! Bo is just starting to really love his. It's the sweetest thing. Reminds me that he is still so innocent despite the fact that he dipped his toothbrush in the toilet tonight. Should I throw it away?

    ReplyDelete