When telling Davis about what was in store during our trip to Big Bear, Tim talked it up BIG - Snoozing snuggly in your cozy sleeping bag in a killer cabin in the woods!
Friends, friends and friends galore!

Hiking in the snow with Marty, Laura and Luna!
4 dogs to romp with! Jacuzzi swimming with Mom! And...Snow tubing with Dada!
And of all things Tim promised? POLAR BEARS. Oops. Luckily after the first day, polar bears were the last thing on Davis' mind and Howie, Pete's dog, took center stage ;)
And of course Baby Dylann and her funny faces kept us all in giggles ;)
I cannot say it BOLD enough: WE HAD THE BEST VACATION! Tim's college buddies and their girls (and their dogs, ha!) are so fun, so mellow, so entertaining, so great with the kids, so genuine and just plain GOOD PEOPLE. I feel so lucky to have piggy-backed on Tim's friendships, and how lucky Davis and Dylann are to have all these awesome people that have their backs! Davis and Dylann, you were SO well-behaved and SO darn cute. Tim, you were SO funny, led the charge and made me laugh too many times.
You three bears, I will adventure to the mountains with you anytime!
Wow looks like so much fun! Miss you all...
ReplyDeleteWhat a fun trip!! I am glad you didn't see any Polar Bears :) and I love the family picture - really cute!!!
ReplyDelete