Happy Valentines Day! I had big aspirations for today so last night after the kids were tucked sweetly in bed, I basically barfed hearts all over the dining room table to surprise Davis when he woke up. Tim gave me a hard time for doing "arts and crafts by yourself" so we whipped up a new dinner recipe and sipped some vino while I glittered my heart out....

And then, we both got sick. Hello mild case of food poisoning :( So this morning when Davis exclaimed "Mom! Decorations and hearts! Happy ValeMtiMes Day!" and ran to give me a hug, I was so happy he liked his surprise, but so sad my guts are wrecked from that freaking dinner!
However I can't let a little intestine twisting get in the way so we made cupcakes, are finishing up our Valentines and even sat down for a little homemade photoshoot...
And to top it off? We got a giant case of cheesecake and chocolate covered strawberries from the Fornelli family in the mail, which was clearly the highlight of Davis' (and soon to be Tim's) day!
Happy Hearts day to all! May your guts ache from too many sweets and not that experimental meal you conjured up last night ;)
Wow so creative and festive!
ReplyDeletewhat a fun morning for davis! so sorry for you and tim! xoxox ellie
ReplyDelete