Friday, March 25, 2011

Happy Harbors, Busy Boats!

Before the rain came in we got our wiggles out at the Harbor with Noah and his mom Kimberly. This trio set sail seeing the sights!




Dylann crawled circles around our picnic, eating everything but her lunch. She eventually sucked the life out of some fruit... Oh the apple of my eye! You are a busy boat!


If Davis is not walking, he is riding his red motorcycle. He makes me pack it in the car just in case he can take it for a spin, which was perfect today. Thank you for these hot wheels Aunt Holly!!!!


Davis spent the afternoon practicing his new friend-finding skills on any and all children ("What's your name? I'm Davis. Let's play!") and politely asked for permission ("May I pet the doggy?") to caress all canines walking by. One woman even let him hold her dog's leash! I am still hearing about Maxi, the first dog Davis ever walked by himself :)

"A ship is safe in harbor, but that is not what ships are for."


With those manners and that gift of gab, I see big things for you Mr. Dubost! Set sail!

1 comment:

  1. I like Davis' new pick up lines- it sounds like Buddy the Elf. :)

    ReplyDelete