The surprise of it all? I am the one putting on a brave face since Davis is extra enthusiastic for this new adventure - He asks to go to school every other day and randomly shows up wearing his backpack around the house - He is more than ready and just so excited. The funniest thing? When Davis says or does something I've never seen I ask "Where did you learn that?" and he ALWAYS answers with a casual "I learn that at preschool mom!" HA. I can only imagine what he'll come home saying when he really is learning new things there.
Our little scholar has been practicing skills in a little workbook and is extra pumped because cousin Emmi will be at the same school. Davis regularly exclaims "Emmi and me go to preschool together! We wear our backpacks TOGETHER!" - I love this kid's enthusiasm for learning, but I can't help but feel bittersweet... I'll miss his smiley face! :(
I saw this and couldn't even stomach the thought of him being so old!!! Preschool in September, I wish time could sit still just for a bit and let us Moms catch up! Its amazing!!!
ReplyDelete