What makes me laugh is in the first picture you can see Davis' outreached hands...I'm guessing either to be there to catch her if she falls OR to say "no, those are my snacks!" Cute, either way!
What standing?!? My goodness I need to see this standing, crawling, curious little ball of fun!! and of course hang out with her big brother!! We are on Spring Break soon and will definitely need a play date!
What makes me laugh is in the first picture you can see Davis' outreached hands...I'm guessing either to be there to catch her if she falls OR to say "no, those are my snacks!" Cute, either way!
ReplyDeleteWhat standing?!? My goodness I need to see this standing, crawling, curious little ball of fun!! and of course hang out with her big brother!! We are on Spring Break soon and will definitely need a play date!
ReplyDelete