
Spring weather, tulips bursting, dining out oohs and architecture aahs! This girls trip was packed with rolling laughter, a whopping amount of shopping and fabulous friends. Kate, Skyler and I represented Cali while Erin and Sarah brought the Cincinnati on ;)


The shopping was hands down THE BEST I've witnessed. Not to mention that I had THE BEST (and strangest) shopping luck EVER. I found a purse originally marked at $108, rang up at $13.79! WHAT?! A dress marked originally at $255 rang up at $24.99!!! An $89 sweater for $8! It was honestly a joke.


And yes, we did do our fair share of sightseeing... An architectural boat tour and Millenium Park ;)
We all came home giggled out, cocktailed out and with suitcases crammed with treasure!
Oh Chicago! How much do I love thee!! But more importantly... Where are we going next ladies?????
WOW Looks like you guys had a blast! I want to come on the next one - lol!
ReplyDeleteWahoo!!! What a fun time - love all the pictures and what a bonus that your shopping was so successful! Enjoyed seeing all the pictures - and especially the one Davis drew for you, so cute:) What a little artist! Hope to see you guys soon! xoxo
ReplyDelete