Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Flower Power

Davis loves flowers.


Well, he really loves to pick them. Which is sweet when it's out of our yard and he runs up saying "I picked this flower for you cause I love you!" but it's not so cute when it's at the neighbors or at Plant Depot nursery. So our outting today, to the Flower Fields in Carlsbad, was a surprising success because Davis did not officially pick one flower! (but he did touch a few...)


For 2 whole hours we looked at all types of flowers. We got lost for the majority of the time in a sweet pea maze (hint: follow that tall man!)...


and we perused the tractors of course!



At the end, Dylann found her Home Sweet Home...


which I had to pry her out of like the big bad wolf - This girl already wants her own place!


Flowers, fresh air, funny kids and LOTS to grow on :)

No comments:

Post a Comment