Monday, May 2, 2011

Truly a 2some


As Dylann grows, Davis grows too... Into such a good big brother. He's ultra-protective ("No way! That's my sister!") and is eager to share his snacks, drinks and toys when she is sad ("Mom! Dylann needs my pretzels!")


Davis loves to help when Dylann cries out from her crib ("Mom! Dylann is crying! I'll rescue you Dylann!") and climbs right in like a caged animal.


Around the house, these two play and play, till of course they need me to referee or fetch something out of reach ;) I have a phrase that's very appropriate these days... It's fun till it's not fun. The wrestling and tickling Davis does to Dylann begins with darling hysterical laughter but usually ends in tears! It is definitely fun only while it lasts ;) This girl surely is one tough cookie.

Above all... I love love you you two TWO!

2 comments:

  1. What a sweet post! Love seeing all the pictures - what cute kids!! Its so fun to watch them interact and I totally love your phrase and can totally relate!! xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this! What an adorable duo! We need to see those two (and you) stat!

    ReplyDelete