Looks like we have another TV addict in this house - Dylann is straining her neck to see a giant purple dino and his bestie. I'm contemplating a TV-free week but it might be harder on me than the kids...
Tuesday, August 24, 2010
TV-Free?
Television has changed a child from an irresistible force to an immovable object. ~Author Unknown

Looks like we have another TV addict in this house - Dylann is straining her neck to see a giant purple dino and his bestie. I'm contemplating a TV-free week but it might be harder on me than the kids...
Looks like we have another TV addict in this house - Dylann is straining her neck to see a giant purple dino and his bestie. I'm contemplating a TV-free week but it might be harder on me than the kids...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
We love Barney at our house! It's quite sad when Kevin and I are singing the songs throughout the day, but Addison is obsessed with this Dino! Just beware there is a whole aisle at Toys R Us of Dylann's new found friend!
ReplyDeletelol ... I didn't even know Barney was still on TV! We are Dora obsessed at our house!
ReplyDeleteyou look like a hot momma in that pic, c!
ReplyDeletexo ellie