Tuesday, October 19, 2010

The D's Do Disney


Earlier this month we showed the rainy day who's boss and got drenched at Disneyland! The event? To celebrate Kyle's true birthday: 10-4! Over and out!


Yes, it was raining. Yes, we got wet. But hey! It's Disneyland! and it truly was a magical day!



Davis AND Dylann got to ride the Jungle Boat, Pirates of the Carribean, Peter Pan, the Submarine and Pop's fav, Mr. Toad's Wild Ride! Davis was so brave and rode with me on The Materhorn!!!! He was still and quiet while I cackled away down the mountain, but at the end turned to me and said with a serious face... Out please. HA. He was not a screamer or a crier - He harnessed that fear like a champ! Up next... Space Mountain! We just need a few more inches and he's clear to go ;)




With our new annual pass in hand, I guarantee Disneyland will be in the regular rotation - Rain or shine, short or long line, Disneyland, I will call you mine! Next time we need to get some ears!

No comments:

Post a Comment