More to come, hopefully before this tan fades and my pineapple shampoo from the hotel runs out!
Sunday, October 17, 2010
MAUI WOWIE!
Aloha! How in the world am I going to recap our vacation when I took 500 photos!?!?As I ponder this cold rain, and further wonder how 7 nights at Napili Kai Beach Resort felt like only 3, here is a little slice of warm vacation heaven...

More to come, hopefully before this tan fades and my pineapple shampoo from the hotel runs out!
More to come, hopefully before this tan fades and my pineapple shampoo from the hotel runs out!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Welcome back to cloudy, cold, and rainy Orange County! Can't wait to see more pictures and hear about your trip!
ReplyDeleteGreat Family Picture! Can't wait to see them all... hope you had a blast.
ReplyDeletewelcome home! i am trying reeeeeeally hard to jump into that photo but my head keeps getting pounded by this damn computer! You guys look gorgeous!
ReplyDelete