Friday, October 29, 2010

Giddy Up!


While playing at the pumpkin patch in San Juan this morning, Davis took the reigns and rode a horse! He begged me to do it and I was hesitant he'd really get in the saddle, but he jumped right on with no hesitation! And loved every minute!


The ride was LONG and left Dylann and I at the little stable while he got a tour of the petting zoo grounds. He had no fear in that saddle and told me all the things he saw promptly upon return - Cactus, turtle, cow, turkey (then immediately said "turkey sandwich please?" HA), horse poop (yes...), sheepie, goat poop (yes...) and silly pig. What cute words. I am SO impressed at how brave he was!





Afterwards we horsed around in the pumpkins...




And Davis held a bunny for good measure :)


We ended with lunch at The Hummingbird House, a nearby cafe - While Dylann slept Davis and I chatted like old pals and watched the trains go by. WHAT A FUN FRIDAY.

2 comments:

  1. OMG...He is the bravest 2 year old...I am so happy that he LOVES animals!!! XOsnap

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a big boy!!! That is amazing - little Dylann is lucky to have such a brave big brother ... I love the picture of the kids together with the pumpkin! So cute :)

    ReplyDelete