Today I captained our boat (The Highlander) up the river (The soaking wet 5 freeway) to visit the Jones girls - Kim, Addison and new gal pal, 3 week old baby Reese! This sweet morsel rested calmly in the eye of the surrounding storm, where Davis and Addie played with a loud mini lawn mower and clanging instruments amidst an ongoing shopping cart/baby stroller roller derby through the house! Here are all 4 in "pause" and trust me, these were hard shots to get!


Oh it's hard to be the little sister! Kim and I know all about it girls ;)

Davis and Addison did sneak away for some quiet time. Of course we spied on them like all nosy moms should ;) Hands to yourself Mr!


Thank you for the wonderful lunch Kim! Your home was the perfect cozy place to camp out on this gray day. Let's play again soon!
Those pictures crack me up !! So great :) Thank you so much for coming up and visiting. We had a great time - we will definitely see you soon! I love this post - you said everything perfectly! Love it !!
ReplyDelete