This morning Davis dug out his helmet, put it on his big ol' dome and said "Ride bike please?" How could I say no! While Tim pushed Dylann in the stroller, I rode Davis around the 'hood and over to Pop and Snappy's. Just hearing Davis' commentary was hysterical... "Watch out everybody!" and "faster Momma!!!" and "Wooooooaaaahhhhhhh wiggley bike!" and "this way Mom!" - He had me laughing (and cautiously steering) - That precious cargo is some backseat driver!
Saturday, January 22, 2011
Backseat Driver
This morning Davis dug out his helmet, put it on his big ol' dome and said "Ride bike please?" How could I say no! While Tim pushed Dylann in the stroller, I rode Davis around the 'hood and over to Pop and Snappy's. Just hearing Davis' commentary was hysterical... "Watch out everybody!" and "faster Momma!!!" and "Wooooooaaaahhhhhhh wiggley bike!" and "this way Mom!" - He had me laughing (and cautiously steering) - That precious cargo is some backseat driver!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
SOOOO cute! Love your blog!
ReplyDeleteum.. you're gonna win that contest! you are TINY!!!! And cute biking skills! adorable pics!
ReplyDeleteLOVE this pics! you are a stud and look amazing! so fun to see you! xo ellie
ReplyDelete