Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Let There Be... TEETH!

This morning while reading books, Dylann smiled and guess what Davis and I discovered? HER FIRST TOOTH! A little razor sharp bottom dwelling tooth!!!


We called Tim at work and Davis broke the news: "Dada! Baby Dylann got a toof!" - Then we proceeded to call Snappy and Auntie Kate with the good news - I can't believe how excited I got over this little tooth! Baby girl is growing up... WAY TOO FAST. Chomp on Dyllie!

P.S. I just realized the pic above actually looks like a tooth is showing! BUT, it's not. It's cous cous. Yes, I fed Dylann cous cous - How culinarily advanced we are over here...

1 comment:

  1. I fell for it ! I though that was Dylann's first tooth and was a little confused on why you hadn't seen it earlier! When I could clearly see it from afar! hahahha!! That is super exciting - Congrats Baby Dylann!!

    ReplyDelete