It's a rare occurence these days that Davis and I do anything just us two, so tonight we ditched Tim and Dylann (sorry guys!) and watched a basketball game! My old team, the San Clemente Tritons vs. Dana Hills Dolphins, where my friend Taryn is head coach.
On the way to the game, I tried to explain the teams to Davis, and when I said Dolphins vs. Tritons he said "no Mom, zebras vs. tigers, hippos vs. cheetahs." HA.
Davis sat in absolute concentration during 3 quarters - Loved the buzzer ("Time to rest and drink water!") and said "dribble! dribble! pass! shoot!" till the end, then found a boy to run wild with during the 4th quarter. The Tritons lost, but our night was a win!
What fun to have a dribbling date with Mr. D!
How fun! I bet he loved that ... I want to go with you next time! Let me know I will bring Ayden :P
ReplyDelete