Friday, August 12, 2011

Eels and No More Wheels?

After reuniting at our friend Julie's bachelorette, my college roommate Carley and I decided we should get together more often! In comes The Aquarium of the Pacific, the halfway point between our houses, and the goofy stolen photo (below) I snagged off the internet, ha! You know those people you make you pose for pics at amusement parks? I forgot my camera so why not force everyone into an otter-lined photo that I could later steal at bad BAD quality?...


We had a fun and fish-filled day catching up - Davis loved the eels this time (which he used to HATE), especially when a diver petted and played with one right before our eyes - That place never disappoints!!! We touched rays and sharks, watched otters jump and fed Dyllie LOTS of snacks to keep her close and occupied - Things are changing on our outtings now that she can walk and WANTS to. She tries to ditch the stroller at all cost!

Thanks for the stroll down memory lane Carley, and for pointing out the seahorses - Davis said they are "soooo cool and my new favorite animal Mom" :)

No comments:

Post a Comment