Monday, August 22, 2011

Julie + Casey


A long Seattle weekend to stand by a best gal pal as she ties the knot? YES PLEASE!


Tim and I had a Seattle-sational time celebrating Julie and Casey at their truly awesome wedding. We karaoked (yes, I sang Katy Perry's Teenage Dream...), lunched, did bridal festivities, partied on down and caught up with old friends!


Timmy and I even had a whole day to JUST HANG OUT. Julie treated us to a kayak adventure on Lake Union complete with a post-paddle margarita on the water! We chilled at the movies, had dinner out and walked all over University of Washington. These ol' parents had THE BEST TIME.


Julie was the most mellow bride, which made for such an easy and fun time. It truly was a perfect day, you were a stunning couple and we wish you ALL the happiness in the world! Congratulations to Mr. & Mrs. Bowman!


To see all the wedding pics, click here.

P.S. How comforting to know the kids are 100% happy and in fully capable hands! Thank you Pop and Snappy for keeping The D's safe and spoiled!!!!!

2 comments:

  1. What a beautiful Bride!! Looks like a fantastic celebration with old friends!! I love the pictures of you and Tim on the town - sounds like the perfect getaway! Thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're the best~ SO GLAD you were able to be a part of everything. I love that pic of you, Tim, Carley, Shea, and Kyle by the boats. You all look so pretty!

    ReplyDelete