Friday, August 5, 2011

Rootin' Scootin'


While I was off galavanting around Catalina Island this weekend, Tim and The D's went to visit Grandma Nonna and she bought him the "mini skateboard" he's been working toward! I was relieved to see this safer version of a skateboard - A scooter!

This morning we seized the day and headed to Dana Point Harbor to get our scoot on. Dylann drove her car and Davis rocked in his helmet!



After our snack break...


Davis felt particularly brave and charged a hill.... 6 TIMES!


On his 7th run, my daredevil took his first header and skinned a knee :( I carried him to the car and he cried on and off all the way - I think his ego was more bruised than his knee :( After loading everyone in he said "I will go slow and steady on the hills Mom" and then added "And I need a knee pad too"


Looks like we need to invest in more protective gear for this gutsy guy!

No comments:

Post a Comment