Wednesday, August 17, 2011

WingMan!

Let's just say we've been watching ALOT of the movie Rio this last week! So much so that Davis decided to be a bird today and we whipped up some wings and a beak to boot!


The finished product? A blue boy bird perched in the kitchen!


Bird boy flew all over the yard...


Then took flight off the stairs!


What a Wing Man!

2 comments:

  1. I am OBSESSED with this post! I look at it every day, sometimes twice. The amount of love & happiness that fills my heart seeing his darling mug is beyond. I miss the Dubost clan so much. & CAN NOT WAIT til were back living in SC & I can see this face every day. Xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun spontaneous project. That's one cute bird! I just watched Rio. My favorite part is when the bad bird does that rap and says: "I poop on people and I blame it on seagulls." Great movie.

    ReplyDelete