Thursday, April 8, 2010

April 8, 2006


Just four years ago today, Tim and I tied the knot, and it's so fulfilling to reflect on all we've accomplished together since that day - A house, a sweet son and now a baby on the way! Not to mention our jobs, travels, memories and more. I couldn't feel more fortunate to have Tim as my hubby - Not only does he make life, and our family, complete, he is so handsome to look at every night when he comes home from work, hee hee... Yeeeoww!

Tim, what we've created together means more to me than I ever expected and it's because of our love that we have this full and amazing life. I love you, yesterday, tomorrow and today more than ever!

2 comments:

  1. happy, happy you two love birds! what gorgeous weather you got to celebrate! love you! xo ellie

    ReplyDelete
  2. You guys are GORGEOUS!!!! CONGRATS!!!! So happy to know such a cool duo + 1 and a half! :) xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete