Monday, April 5, 2010

Hoopin' It Up


The NCAA finals game is tonight, so I decided to give Davis his first chance at shooting hoops. As a washed-up collegiate basketball player, I definitely have an obligation to show him my love of the game!


We balled it up at the school near our house. To get to the court where the mini hoops are, we had to scale a fence... I basically had to toss Davis over, then climb over myself - Not an easy feat with an 8 months prego belly!


Davis had such fun energy running around and chasing the ball. He even tried to dribble! I predict he will be a small forward, just like his momma...


I love this next shot - It's blurry because he was moving so fast to gain momentum to toss the ball up. What a champ.


When it was time to leave, I took my basketball belly and we jumped back over the fence, which almost put me into labor.


And for the record, I have Duke going all the way to win the final... Go Blue Devils!

1 comment:

  1. So fun ... maybe he will play at UCDavis some day?

    ReplyDelete