Great eats, amazing treats, beautiful friends and abundant family - Baby girl and I were absolutely spoiled rotten.
Becky and I have dueling bumps! She is due with a bouncing boy just 2 weeks after this girl is set to make her arrival...
Kate is the most enthusiastic auntie. She is full of love and is a baby magnet - All kids gravitate to her and Davis is no exception. I had to post this pic of them because I love it so much.
I just know our new gal will fall right into her gaggle of googling girls!
Thank you everyone for making my shower such a warm, special and unforgettable day. Mom and Kate, I could not ask for more than what you two give me day in and day out. I love you!
To see all photos from the shower, click here!
No comments:
Post a Comment