Wednesday, April 7, 2010

The Full Spectrum


Davis and I got a special treat this morning - We met up with Kim and Addison at the Irvine Spectrum! Kim is a full-time teacher so we felt extra special she made time for us during her Spring Break!

Davis was especially excited to try to put the moves on Addison. Kevin, be proud your daughter kept this boy at an arm's length!



The funny thing about my friendship with Kim is that we have just as much history as rivals as we do as friends... I'm pretty sure we met at 12 playing on rival basketball teams - Kim was "that little blonde point guard" and I was "the tall brown-haired post player." We kept these athlete ideas of each other well into high school and not until college did Kim and I finally get to know our true identities! At UC Davis we finally played for the same team and of course we clicked. Check out these pics of us I found in the vault!


I have seen Kim transition from that little blondie point guard to a college graduate, an accomplished teacher, a dedicated wife and a natural mother. With her second baby due in September, I can't wait to watch our families grow (and trade war stories of life with 2 kids of course!). I love you Kimmie!

No comments:

Post a Comment