Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Let Me Tell You a SeaKrait


In attempts to get back into painting, which I used to love to do, I set up an art spot to get motivated, but decided to pawn this mess off to an eager young artist who seems to have lots of enthusiasm for easels, canvas and sea kraits?


Yes, after completing this painting with impressive focus and concentration, Davis explained to me that it is of "a komodo dragon and a sea krait" - Davis is turning into an animal encyclopedia. When I said I was scared of those animals he said "Don't worry Mom, it's fake."



When did my 2 year old start teaching me? I mean seriously, I hate to admit it but what the heck is a sea krait!?!?

2 comments:

  1. You are such a FUN mommy...seriously, you deserve an award! Love YOU! XOsnap

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha! What a smarty pants. . I just looked it up. . it's a sea snake! :)

    ReplyDelete