Saturday, April 10, 2010

The Name Game


Ever since Kyle and Emmi have been in town, Davis has been thinking about them any moment they are apart. The reason I know this is because he says their names... Out of blue... At all times of the day. Sometimes it's in his high chair, other times while driving in the car. No matter where or when it happens, it always brings a smile to my face. I love the bond these three have and I love even more that this little 18 month old boy is thinking about these girls when they are not together. I can only imagine how sad he will be once they go back to Cinci on Monday :( Boo hoo...

1 comment:

  1. This is tooooooo cute!!! OMG!!! i love the dubost/franklin kiddos! I am so glad we get to be friends with you guys!

    ReplyDelete