Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Thirty Six Weeks...

We're on the countdown... One month till our May 27 due date! Check out this belly.... WOAH!


"Poppi" (aka Patti) played with Davis this morning so I could see the doc for my 36 week ultrasound and check-up on Baby Girl! What fun to see her face looking right at the camera... (Hint: She's on her side, top of head on the right of the photo. You can just make out the shadow of one peeper, her nose and a touch of her mouth)


And what fun to hear things are starting to happen! I am 2 cms dilated which is almost exactly the same timing I had with Davis - I was 3 cms at 36 wks and he was born 2 wks later... Davis could get his sis in 2 weeks!

Any guesses when this gal will make her debut???

4 comments:

  1. MAY 12th! I think she's coming early so she can party like a Cuban!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woo hoo! I can't wait to meet her!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG! i am so happy for you, as i never even got passed 1 cm! this is getting so exciting!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So happy for you guys!! I am hoping she waits til the 26th! That would be the best birthday present EVER! But I will take anything after the 19th so I am there! I just cant wait to meet her and see you with a daughter, the thought makes my heart melt.

    ReplyDelete