The Workmans are in town and there is not a frown to be found!
Davis is grinning ear to ear because 1. He is reunited with his playmate Taylor, and 2. Dan is here to wrestle and read and chase him around the house!

Taylor is one of the smiliest girls I've laid eyes on. She has a great deep voice and a mega-watt smile. She is a DOLL.
Tim and I love Sarah and Dan for many reasons. First, the four of us can talk till the wee hours of the morn. Dan and Tim are just as chatty with one another as Sarah and I are, and I love it. Second, they feel like family - They make it all so easy and laid back and you never have to put on a front with these two.
This visit was extra special because I got to see what it's like to have a baby girl in the house with Davis. I sincerely hope our little girl is as mellow, happy and sweet as Taylor...
She is gorgeous and sooo sweet! How fun!!!!
ReplyDeleteI still can not get over Taylors Smile and Laugh!!It was SO much fun getting to spend time with the Dubosts and the Workmans! What a treat!Taylor is the BEST blend of Sarah and Danny! The exact feeling is kind of indiscribable, but it is nothing short of amazing to have watched you and Sarah as college friends, to roommates, to finding your mates, to graduation and careers, weddings and awesome wifes to now MOMS! You're such fantastic Mothers! You both have taken on a whole new form of beauty and really seem to have come into your own as mothers! Your familys are AMAZING!
ReplyDelete