
I can already see the differences in Dylann's baby personality vs. Davis - She is much different than Davis who slept and slept and slept... Though the photo above indicates otherwise, this girl likes to wake up with a bang! She's got some high-pitched lungs and did not hesitate to use them last night, yeeeow! Now everybody think sleepy thoughts for our girl tonight...
We had lots of visitors today! Grandpa Ho Ho and Uncle Ted from Paso Robles, Grandma Rosa, Patti/Poppy, Great Uncle Robert and of course Pop, Snappy and Davis!
Davis has been hangin' with the men and got the royal treatment when they went to lunch at Islands.
After lunch Davis got some good time with his sis. He poked her nose and petted her head and gave her sweet kisses... He's fascinated with her!
SOOOOO glad everyone is getting a chance to hold Dylann before I get there... because I am going to hold/snuggle/kiss and love on her for 18 days STRAIGHT! Can't wait!!! xoxoxo!!! =)
ReplyDeletelove the picture of Davis kissing his little sister!
ReplyDeleteGosh... she is so adorable!!! I'm totally getting teary-eyed looking at the pictures of Davis kissing his baby sister! Must be the pregnancy hormones, but I seriously am ALMOST as excited to see Rylie with her little brother than I am to meet him. Hope you are enjoying every second of this precious time with your family! I'm so happy for you guys! XO
ReplyDeleteAll these pictures are to die for. I can not believe you are home with your Girl now. I can't wait to see the Dubost Fam! Dylann is PERFECTION. This picture of Davis kissing baby D above owns my heart... CONGRATS Mama
ReplyDeleteP.S such a sweet pic of Tim, Rosa and Dylann:)